Conspiracy Theory Private Investigators or Domestic Risk, Enemy Belligerent and Policey Impediment
I am an Enemy Belligerent, Conspiracy Theorist Researcher and True Defender Against All Tyrannical Actions Toward My Fellow Man (I take after Jake Gittes, I take after Eddie Valliant, I take after Jefferson Smith, I take after Dorothy Gale, I take after Skeptics) and that according to DHS and Cass Sunstien that makes me a serious risk, including a risk of violence.
Cass R. Sunstein: (Information/Regulation Czar) Head of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs an office of the United States Government that Congress established in the 1980 Paperwork Reduction Act.
He taught for 27 years at the University of Chicago Law School where he continues to teach as a visiting Professor. He is currently Professor of Law at Harvard Law School, Specializing in the fields of constitutional law, administrative law, environmental law, and law and behavioral economics.
Cass Sunstein wants to regulate information but his approach seems a little over the top for a position that was created to minimize paperwork.
Conspiracy Theories by Cass R. Sunstein
(Controlling the Dangerous Stupid)
In Which Sunstein proposes Cognitive Infiltration Teams will secretly Infiltrate, Create Cognitive Dissonance, Counterspeech and countermisinformation in the Groups, Actions and Minds of those citizens in America that are Conspiracy Theory Holders and that thus Dangerous to National Security and Public Safety.
I want to Believe… that this is Not True…But I can’t.
I want to think that I am a Conspiracy Theorist and this is not Kick you in the teeth to the Prison Camp Big Brother’s Office of Information Regulation, Doublethink, Newspeak, Blank-Out of a Brave New World attacking US Private Investigation and Free Speech.
I want to think that it can’t happen Here in My Republic of the United States of America, but I know that it has.
I don’t want to believe…but I have to, that MY government is operating illegal secret counter intelligence agents and organizations to undermine and against non-violent law-abiding citizens. (however misguided we may be)
This has happened to the degree and extent that the Federal Government have Hired and Fund 1000’s of ‘activist writers’ or Cognitive Infiltration Teams;
- To Insert the ‘Official Government’ Conspiracy Theories
- (examples 9/11 Commission Report, IRAN CONTRA Report)
- Lack of Conspiracies and Official Government Report
- (examples Warren Commission Report individual, Gulf of Tonkin Report unintentional errors)
- Target Individuals for Cognitive Infiltration
- Co-opting of Personal Conspiracy Theory Research Groups
- Prevent Conspiracy Theory Research Groups from ‘Polarizing’ by Employing Counterspeech and countermisinformation
- Discredit/Disrupt Identified ‘Extreme’ Conspiracy Theory Research Groups/Sites
These Personal Conspiracy Theory Research Groups are Performing Legal Private Investigations into Government Actions and into the Government Reach.
They are attempting to Research and Investigate Government functions, some of which are secret and ‘black opted’ even to Congressional Oversight. (Governless Government Action)
The Personal Conspiracy Theory Research Groups Search (For No Pay Solely as Concerned Citizens) through the over million pages of Federal Government Law and how they are applied as well as the limited Millions of upon millions of the Billions upon quadrillions of government pages and documents that they have been given access to.
There is an Open effort of Secret Government Infiltration into the lives, thoughts, research and conclusions of these Personal Private Individual Citizen Investigators. These Citizens are being secretly and strategically tracked, databased, targeted and the effect of their personal conclusions minimized by Secret Cognitive Infiltration Teams.
I don’t want to believe that they might register (or even be considering the registration) as Domestic Enemy Belligerents all those that believe in this Large Scale Invasion of a Big Brother Secret Government Spy Operation and Peacefully but with Belligerent Anger, protest the offence against Nature in our Government’s Actions.
I don’t want to believe that but I have read the Proposed Bill, I know that it is real.
The Government Sunstien’s Take
Hundred of millions of people hold Conspiracy Theories and Engage in Conspiracy Theory Investigations; they believe that powerful people have worked together in order to withhold the truth about some of their illegal practices or some terrible event they may have been party to.
A recent example is the belief, widespread in some parts of the world, that the attacks of 9/11 (three buildings brought down at freefall speed with two airplanes ‘three stones w/ two birds’) were carried out not by recently trained Al Qaeda cessna experienced ‘pilots’, but instead carried out or allowed to happen, by powerful Elite within the Global power structure Including UK, Canada, Israel and the United States.
In August 2004, a poll by Zogby International showed that 49 percent of New York City residents, with a margin of error of 3.5 percent, believed that officials of the U.S. government “knew in advance that attacks were planned on or around September 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act.”
In a Scripps-Howard Poll in 2006, with an error margin of 4 percent, some 36 percent of respondents assented to the claim that “federal officials either participated in the attacks on the World Trade Center or took no action to stop them.”
16 percent said that it was either very likely or somewhat likely that “the collapse of the twin towers in New York was aided by explosives secretly planted in the two buildings.
(The Third Building was not included the questionnaire)
(We 16%, we 36% or we 49% are all stupid, close minded and unscientific, Got it Cass)
Those who subscribe to conspiracy theories investigations may create serious risks, including risks of violence, and the existence of such theories raises significant challenges for Federal or Global policy and law.
(We are stupid and are dangerous)
The first challenge is to understand the mechanisms by which conspiracy theories investigations prosper
The second challenge is to understand how such theories might be undermined.
Such theories typically spread as a result of identifiable cognitive blunders, operating in conjunction with informational and reputational influences. A distinctive feature of conspiracy theories investigations is their self-sealing quality.
Conspiracy theorists are not likely to be persuaded by an attempt to dispel their theories they may even characterize that very attempt as further proof of the conspiracy. Because those who hold conspiracy theories investigations typically suffer from a “crippled epistemology,” (where the government/corporation could do any wrong) in accordance with which it is rational to hold such theories, the best response consists in cognitive infiltration of extremist groups. Various policy dilemmas, such as the question whether it is better for government to rebut conspiracy theories investigations or to ignore them, are explored in this light.
- I. Definitions and Mechanisms
- A. Definitional Notes
There has been much discussion of what, exactly, counts as a conspiracy theory investigations, and about what, if anything, is wrong with those who hold one.11 Of course it would be valuable to specify necessary and sufficient conditions for such theories, in a way that would make it possible to make relevant distinctions. We bracket the most difficult questions here and suggest more intuitively that a conspiracy theory investigation can generally be counted as such if it is
‘an effort to explain some event or practice by reference to the machinations of powerful people, who have also managed to conceal their role.’
This account seems to capture the essence of the most prominent and influential conspiracy theories.
Consider, for example, the dangerous Conspiracy Theory views that the need to have Cognitive Infiltration Team Tracking and Man Power Allocation.
- Central Intelligence Agency (or more than one lone ex-military agent) was responsible for the assassination of President John F. Kennedy;
- Doctors deliberately manufactured (or unintentionally introduced) the AIDS virus to the human population
- 1996 crash of TWA flight 800 was caused by a U.S. military missile
- The theory of global warming is a deliberate fraud for Globalist IMF SDR controls under UN carbon regulation that will not limit Real Corporate Pollution and Fraud.
- The Trilateral Commission is responsible for influencing important movements of the international economy such as carbon trading as well as Treaties and Trade with a Blind Eye to the Action still within Red Communist China
- Martin Luther King, Jr., was killed by federal agents that were spying on him
- The plane crash that killed Democrat Paul Wellstone was engineered by Republican politicians;
- The moon landing was staged and never actually occurred.12
Of course some conspiracy theories, under our definition, have turned out to be true.
- The Watergate hotel room used by Democratic National Committee was, in fact, bugged by Republican officials, operating at the behest of the White House.
- In the 1950s, the Central Intelligence Agency did, in fact, administer LSD and related drugs under Project MKULTRA, in an effort to investigate the possibility of “mind control” or cognitive disruption control.
- Between 1932 and 1972 in Tuskegee, Alabama, The Tuskegee syphilis experiment was conducted by the U.S. Public Health Service, to study the natural progression of untreated syphilis that was given to unwitting ‘negro’ patients.
- Operation Northwoods, a rumored plan by the Department of Defense to simulate acts of terrorism (Via Hijack planes flown into buildings or blown up over major cities, bombings, shootings, government infiltration, etc.) and blamed on Cuba to rally support for an unpopular act of War with Cuba, really was proposed by high-level officials to the Kennedys (though the plan never went into effect at the time)
- Government COINTELPRO operated without warrant and oversight throughout the 1950’s, 1960’s 1970’s to gather intelligence, infiltrate and destroy the civil rights movement (including MLK), the Anti-War Peaceniks and Anti Federal Government Organizations (Peaceful and Violent, Lawful and Criminal Alike).
- Iran-Contra was an illegal weapons; for cash, for oil, for drugs, for illegal foreign political action, US Government operation.
- Fluoride, uranium, radium, lead, aluminum, mercury, BPA and other toxins are knowingly added to public municipal drinking water supplies throughout the Nation under Federal Water Treatment systems, guidelines and requirements. This continued fluoridation is against new recommendations of ADA; which now recognizes ingested fluoride as a deadly harmful toxic poison with no beneficial results and recommends only topical application for Fluoride use.
- The Government has implemented a biometric, full history, threat fusion database system through the New DHS for a national ID registry, as proposed under the Conspiracy Theory of the National ID act in the 1990’s.
Remember…”We bracket the most difficult questions” what is not possible with this tract record?
Had the Small Government COINTELPRO Machine of the Watergate “Conspiracy Theory” Era been as effective as they are today; with total digital call recoding, total email, text, cell location tracking, web activity, license plate cams, face scans, financial transaction activity, x-ray bio-scan cams and total e-data collection within our modern Black Boxed Federal SMART GRID, ADAMS, DHS, NSA Fusion System of today; would we have had Nixon for another Term?
The government is really sending out secret Spies against anyone that says the government is sending out Secret Spies.
-sovereignthink on that
Our focus throughout is on false conspiracy theories, not true ones. Our ultimate goal is to explore how public officials might undermine such theories, and as a general rule, true accounts should not be undermined.
- Ignore, rebut or Countermisinformation?
The first dilemma is that either ignoring or rebutting conspiracy theory investigations has distinctive costs.
1. Ignoring the theory allows its proponents to draw ominous inferences from the government’s silence.
2. If the theory stands unrebutted, one possibility is that it is too ludicrous to need rebuttal, but another is that the government cannot offer relevant evidence to the contrary; the suppliers of the conspiracy theories investigations will propose the second inference.
3. On this view, all misinformation (the initial conspiracy theory investigations) should be met with countermisinformation. (Two Mistakes Make the Best Counterspeech Truth)
(Full Unedited UN’play’giarized Original 29 page Abstract PDF)
Cass R. Sunstein