Internet Censorship COICA, Food Modernization, Population Relocation, Forced Medication, Total Population Controls
Internet Censorship COICA, Food Modernization, Population Relocation, Forced Medicated Population and Over Population Controls;
EPA Water Fowl and River Zoning, Wildlife Superhighway (Wilderness Corridors) and Industrial Work Zone (Smart Growth Cities), Club of Rome, EU, NATO, NAFTA, GATT, IMF, WORLD BANK, Agenda 21 Now at Cancun Agenda Festival.
How did we get here?
How Did we Get Here?
After WW1 W.G. Harding was going to return the United States to Pre-War conditions by removing the War or Maritime measures and Institutions. In War time curtain rights can be violated and infringements into the economy were temporarily authorized, Harding wanted a return to Normalcy, a ramping down of the Wartime Policey State.
After Harding’s sudden death the return to Normalcy was lost, most of the Federal War time Policies, subsidies, tariffs, institutions and departments became permanent fixtures in the American tapestry of Federal Institutional Heraldry.
Due to The Charter Mongering consolidation (Most of the major Corporations in the nation had relocated to New Jersey in the decade before the war) and the creation of the Federal Reserve that had taken place just before the Great War; the nation was primed for massive centralization and consolidation.
In order to Secure this newly Consolidate setup, Harding’s Return to Normalcy had to be removed, The New Federal Regulations were needed to be permanently Institutionalized (war time tariffs, subsidies etc. to protect monopoly holds).
Once this was done a bubble needed to be created to consolidate and liquefy the wealth that was still outside of this new system.
In the 20’s we had Families that had owned land for 50-100 years that invested in this new debt speculation system and Lost their Homestead and Their Posterities Savings in the Glass-Stiegel Like Speculation crash.
Federal Police Enforcement of Prohibitions on Alcohol and Drugs allowed the empowerment of mafia crime and fraud into business (with black market, mark-up, artificial bubbles and lawlessness rewarded) as well as local, state and federal government corruption.
We never found Normalcy, never ended prohibition and criminal cartel empowerment and never a return to a Government of State Over Federal for Individual Over All.
Everyone had bought in to the System, the Depression Hit and the 100 year old family farm went to Mr. Potter at the Bank. Farms were seized over any infraction or often outright foreclosure Fraud, the government and Banks Just Seized Property. It was a national emergency, It was an Economic War. A Buying War, A Policy War, A War for Public Opinion, A Propaganda War. And the Goal, the Enemy? Kill the Competition and the competition was the individual private producer. We were all number, tagged, tracked and enlisted into this management system, so that we could be tracked and managed. Which is UN Constitutional, UN Natural and UN Moral. It is Personal Control From Afar, Remote Rulership, and Centralized Global Governance.
Plastics out of soybeans? 1928-29?
“I may have a job for you, that is, unless you’re still married to that broken-down building and loan. Ha, ha, ha. It’s the biggest thing since radio and I’m lettin’ you in on the ground floor.”
Will you tell that guy I’m giving him the chance of a lifetime? You hear – the chance of a lifetime.
“Now, you listen to me! I don’t want any plastics, and I don’t want any ground floors, and I don’t want to get married – ever – to anyone! You understand that? I want to do what I want to do. And you’re…and you’re…”
Since 1914 Individual States and Communities had the Big Business Money Trust working the individual legislatures to issue total prohibition of intrastate Hemp, Drug and Alcohol Industries. Social Reform Through Prohibition was a Red Herring
Hemp was big competition and threatened the big business’ of petroleum, cotton, soybean and lumber, especially with Mechanical advances in processing and technology.
Hemp Cellulose –
- Higher Per Acre Yield than Corn,
- Higher Quality, Cleaner Cellulose
- Much Lower Water, No Pesticide, Min. Soil Nutrient Depletion
Hemp Protein –
- Higher protein yield per acre than soybean
- Most Complete plant Protein contains all 21 known amino acids (soybean imbalanced amino acids, Hemp no increased estrogen production)
- Much Lower Water, No Pesticide, Min. Soil Nutrient Depletion
Hemp Fiber –
- Higher Per Acre Yield than Cotton
- Over 24” average fiber length (cotton average over 3”)
- Strength of fiber is 20x-100x stronger
- Much Lower Water, No Pesticide, Min. Soil Nutrient Depletion
- Material Development potential surpasses cotton into Structural Hemp vs Steel (lighter, stronger, cleaner, cheaper) for Automotive or Construction industries
Hemp Bio Mass –
- Higher per acre yield than Crab/Blue weed Grass
- Density and Carbon Highest yield of Any Weed
- Equivalent Water Needs, No Pesticide, Min. Soil Nutrient Depletion
Industrial Hemp can be very Small Scale with Extremely High output, in almost any terrain or climate, minimum/low water crop, that can be fully processed on site. A single plant can be processed for Cellulose from the core of the stalk, Protein from the seed, Fiber from the sheath of the stalk, Bio Mass from the stems and leaves.
This Entire Industry has been intentionally bared from American Life and World Commodity Markets, at the profit and for corporations that pollute to Kill Us and Kill Us to control us.
It is all Still Happening again and again the same way Today and what is Left of Value, Liberty, Freedom, Production and Life in the ‘private’ business sector is under it’s final attack.
- Small Insurance co-ops and Independent/Alternative Method Doctors – Big Corporate Insurance and Health Care wrote the Obama Care Bill/ Obama can Issue Insurance requirement waivers to big business (Teachers Union, McDonald’s, WalMart, Target, etc)
- Small Farms and Independent Food/Vitamin Processors – Big Agra and Big Global Corporations wrote Food Modernization Act. Making it illegal for any Individual’s to process, buy, sell, trade or give away private garden produce and also spent tens of millions on congress in the few months leading up to the Lame Duck Session alone.
- Alternative Online Networks and Information Outlets – Main Stream Media and Global Communications Corporations wrote the Communications Act of 1996, the Millennium ‘Dream’ Copyright Act of 2000 and now the Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act COICA. Allowing warrantless, unilateral removal of a crimeless website from America’s World Wide (except for the USA) Web.
- Homeowners and Personal Private investments – Central Banks, Real Estate Lenders and Wall Street/Global Bet Hedge Funds wrote the financial regulations and have received Immunity for blanket Fraud.
28 trillion has been stolen by the private Federal Reserve Bank paid to these very same ‘special interest’ groups and with the desired and stated intention of consolidation and bankrupting the American People, we are being fleeced into more slavery.
97% of all the Federal Reverse ‘bailout’ went to fortune 500 offshore corporations inline with that agenda. Every ‘Dollar’ that the Fed’s Bank is giving to select corporations and offshore banks is a Tax Debt Note Obligation that the Private Federal Reserve Bank is Unilaterally and Secretly Attempting to Make the Citizens of America (and the next 10 generations) Obligated and Enslaved to pay.
And those family homes and savings are being fraudulently foreclosed on.
We do not owe this fraudulent Criminal Debt.
We must Remove the Lien that has been placed on the UnaLienable Human Lives of Every Person Under this Anti-Liberty Beast Machine.
Population Relocation, Re-Wilding Industrial Nations, and Social Reformation Austerity Equitization; Three Stage Plan for the World Organization and Order against Anthropogenic Climate Change:
- The first stage of vulnerability assessment and economic valuation of priority measures corresponds to the enactment of this Special Program in the 2009–2012 period, the main result of which will be the design of an integrated program of adaptation, executed progressively.
- The second stage, strengthening strategic, large-scale adaptation capacities, from 2013 to 2030, includes as priorities: attaining equilibrium between degradation/deforestation and restoration/reforestation; the adoption and implementation of sustainable agriculture and livestock production systems; the eradication of measures that encourage environmental degradation and cause GHG emissions; the implementation of relocation programs for human settlements and infrastructure in high risk areas, and the implementation of policies aimed at climate stability and sustainable development.
- The third stage, The consolidation stage, between 2030 and 2050, will result in attaining a positive balance between reforestation and deforestation, development options that ensure environmental sustainability, and a strengthened national planning system based on criteria to decarbonizes the economy and minimize vulnerability to climate change.
The United Nations Climate Change Conference taking place in Cancun, Mexico, from 29 November to 10 December 2010 Encompasses;
- The sixteenth Conference of the Parties (COP)
- The sixth Conference of The Meeting of the Parties to the Kyoto Protocol (CMP)
- The thirty-third session of the Subsidiary Body for Implementation (SBI)
- The thirty-third session of the Subsidiary Body for Scientific and Technological Advice (SBSTA)
- The fifteenth session of the AWG-KP and thirteenth session of the AWG-LCA.
Club of Rome Programme on “A New Path for World Development”
International Conference on How to Manage the Worlds Climate, Energy Security, Ecosystems and Water
It will be implemented in close collaboration with partner organizations (Trusts, Foundations, Endowments, Funds and Institutions), providing a framework through which their ideas and contributions can be integrated. This will increase the credibility and impact of the efforts of the Club itself.
1.Environment and Resources: climate change, peak oil, ecosystems and water. Radical and rapid social and economic transformations will be needed to avert runaway climate change and ecological breakdown;
2. Globalisation: interdependence, distribution of wealth and income, demographic change, employment, trade and finance. Rising inequalities and imbalances associated with the present path of globalisation risk the breakdown of the world economic and financial systems;
3. World Development: sustainable development, demographic growth, poverty, environmental stress, food production, health and employment. The scandal of abiding poverty, deprivation, inequity and exclusion in a wealthy world must be corrected;
4. Social Transformation: social change, gender equity, values and ethics, religion and spirituality, culture, identity and behaviour. The values and behaviour on which the present path of world development is based must change if peace and progress are to be preserved within the tightening human limits and environmental limits;
5. Peace and Security: justice, democracy, governance, solidarity, security and peace. The present path of world development risks alienation, polarization, violence and conflict; the preservation of peace is vital in itself but is also a precondition for progress and for the resolution of the issues which threaten the future.
CANCUN, Mexico — Nearly 200 countries were gathering on Monday under the UN flag and behind tight security for a fresh attempt to craft a treaty to roll back the threat of climate change.
Mexican police and troops, supported by navy patrol boats, threw a cordon around the Moon Palace hotel, a beachfront complex near the eastern resort city of Cancun.
Opening ceremonies were to include an address by President Felipe Calderon, who has declared war on Mexico’s powerful drug cartels.
The 12-day talks are seen in many quarters as the last chance for the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) to restore faith in a process …It comes almost a year to the day since a near-disastrous summit in Copenhagen … on channelling billions in aid to poor countries.
In the UNFCCC, meanwhile, negotiations have switched from a big vision to securing visible progress in small, practical steps.
The head of the UN’s climate science panel, Rajendra Pachauri, was to give a keynote address on Monday, spelling out evidence for global warming and its impacts.