Dangerous Federal Products RECALLED – Dangerous Federal Breech of Civil Liberties Causes Cry for Recall
Dangerous Federal Products RECALLED – Enhanced Molestation Screening, Standing Federal Integration of Local Policey Army, Warrantless Smart Grid Surveillance System Fusion Centers, Privately Owned and Controlled Debt Based Currency , and National FEMA CAMP Center Products
Blind Trust In the Government and Drum Beating National Socialism is sounding tin in the ears of Public Opinion and a Recall of Support has Taken Place with almost a Decade of Over 70% Disapproval Rating for the Federal Global Juggernaut.
Dictionary.com defines the word camp as a place where an army or other group of persons or an individual is lodged in a tent or tents or other temporary shelter. Dictionary.com goes on to define the word concentration as a state of concentrated. To be precise, the same Website defined the term concentrated as cluster or gather together closely. From these definitions, I will deduce that a concentration camp is defined as a camp where facilities permanent or temporary, provide the means of clustering or gathering together closely persons or soldiers.
There were no FEMA camps in New Orleans before Katrina hit but after the storm, Martial Law was declared. FEMA, The National Guard and Xe (formerly BlackWater) were utilized to Disarm the Public (making them Helpless Refugees) and process the refugees into concentration camps, or relief shelters. An old army-air force base or public facilities (New Orleans Saints NFL Stadium) capable of sheltering or concentrating refugees from the disaster area became a concentration camp. Not a “death camp” – a concentration camp.
We’re law abiding citizens rights violated? Often.
We’re they exterminated systematically? No.
And you say it can’t happen Here?
- POW camp Andersonville during Civil War
- Federal or Union had many concentration camps
- Native American Indian “reservation” or concentration lands Post Civil War
- AMERICAN CITIZENS of Japanese descent camps for the duration of the World War 2
- Non-Violent/Victimless Crime POWs in War on Drugs
What if there is a national crisis, such as a “Swine Flu” outbreak, terrorist attacks or civil unrest and then everyone becomes a suspect.
Enter MIAC Report. MIAC is part of the federal “fusion” effort now underway around the country. “As of February 2009, there were 58 fusion centers around the country. The Department has deployed 31 officers as of December 2008 and plans to have 70 professionals deployed by the end of 2009. The Department has provided more than $254 million from FY 2004-2007 to state and local governments to support the centers,” explains the Department of Homeland Security on its website. Missouri is mentioned as a participant in this federal “intelligence” effort.
Enter Field Manual 3-19-40 Military Police Internment / Resettlement Field Operations. This field manual is the basis of operations for the handling of all forms people in all situations. From the definitions section of Chapter 1, we can be labeled a CIVILIAN INTERNEE which as the manual defines is:
“CIVILIAN INTERNEE 1-7. A CI is a person who is interned during armed conflict or occupation if he is considered a security risk or if he needs protection because he committed an offense (insurgent, criminal) against the detaining power. A CI is protected according to the Geneva Convention Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (GC), 12 August 1949.”
With no Personal Constitutional Authority, Sovereign Fundamental Rights and Individual Civil Liberties Mentioned or Recognized
Enter H.R. 645. The National Emergency Centers Establishment Act was submitted by Democrat Alcee L Hastings of Florida. The bill calls for Homeland Security to use KBR, a subdivision of Haliburton, to create no fewer than six national facilities for the concentration of civilian internees on military installations.
The Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services
To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish national emergency centers on military installations.
SEC. 2. ESTABLISHMENT OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.
(a) … Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.
(b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers-
(1) …temporary housing…to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;
(2) …centralized…training and ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first responders;
(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.
Centralized/Federalized Local Law Enforcement Training and Coordination under threat fusion centers and in conjunction with these National Emergency Prison Centers, whereby the reeducation of the Local Law Enforcement or ‘first responders’ is redirected against the Local Cities, counties and Citizens that they have sworn to defend.
SEC. 3. DESIGNATION OF MILITARY INSTALLATIONS AS NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.
(b) A site designated as a national emergency center shall be–
(1) capable of meeting for an extended period of time the housing, health, transportation, education, public works, humanitarian and other transition needs of a large number of individuals affected by an emergency or major disaster;
(3) capable of being scaled up or down to accommodate major disaster preparedness and response drills, operations, and procedures;
(4) capable of housing existing permanent structures necessary to meet training and first responders coordination requirements during nondisaster periods;
(5) capable of hosting the infrastructure necessary to rapidly adjust to temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance needs;
(6) required to consist of a complete operations command center, including 2 state-of-the art command and control centers that will comprise a 24/7 operations watch center as follows:
(A) one of the command and control centers shall be in full ready mode; and
(B) the other shall be used daily for training; and
(c) Location of National Emergency Centers- There shall be established not fewer than one national emergency center in each of the following areas:
(1) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions I, II, and III.
(2) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region IV.
(3) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions V and VII.
(4) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region VI.
(5) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions VIII and X.
(6) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region IX.
SEC. 5. AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS.
There is authorized to be appropriated $180,000,000 for each of fiscal years 2009 and 2010 to carry out this Act. Such funds shall remain available until expended.
SEC. 6. DEFINITIONS.
In this Act, the following definitions apply:
(1) CLOSED MILITARY INSTALLATION- The term ‘closed military installation’ means a military installation, or portion thereof, approved for closure or realignment under the Defense Base Closure and Realignment Act of 1990 (part A of title XXIX of Public Law 101-510; 10 U.S.C. 2687 note) that meet all, or 2 out of the 3 following requirements:
(A) Is located in close proximity to a transportation corridor.
(B) Is located in a State with a high level or threat of disaster related activities.
(C) Is located near a major metropolitan center.
Enter THE ENEMY BELLIGERENT INTERROGATION, DETENTION, AND PROSECUTION ACT OF 2010. The bill sets out a new policy for the detention, interrogation and trial of suspected enemy belligerents who are believed to have the potential to engage in hostilities against the United States.
This bill will allow the United States Secret Police (USSP) agencies (FBI, CIA, NIA, to have these individuals held in military custody, interrogated for their intelligence value and not provided with a Miranda warning, Habeas Corpus or Constitutional Rights.
(There is no distinction between U.S. persons–visa holders or citizens–and non-U.S. persons.)
Any suspected ‘unprivileged’ enemy belligerents considered a “high-value detainee” shall not be provided with a Miranda warning.
The bill asks the President to determine criteria for designating an individual as a “high-value detainee” if he/she: (1) poses a threat of an attack on civilians or civilian facilities within the U.S. or U.S. facilities abroad; (2) poses a threat to U.S. military personnel or U.S. military facilities; (3) potential intelligence value; (4) is a member of al Qaeda or a terrorist group affiliated with al Qaeda or (5) such other matters as the President considers appropriate.
And you say it can’t happen Here?
We have Dedicated FEMA Concentration Camps, Federal Authority Over and Total Integration of Local Law Enforcement,
We Must Demand That Our Local Law Enforcement Produce Reports on and Allow Total Civilian Oversight of All Federal Requirements, Policies, Communications and Materials provided to them as Our First Responders.
They are Our First Response and Our Front Line of Protection Against Government Abuse and Tyranny. They are Our Heroes and Our Neighbors.
We Must Demand a Recall.
We Must Demand a Recall of the Dangerous, Damaging Products that Government is Pushing.
We must First Recall these “Products” of security and Hold those that Manufactured these products accountable for Faulty, Fraudulent and Intentionally Misleading Practices.
We Must Recall the Warrantless Smart Grid Prison System
We Must Recall the…
Federal Control of a Massive Standing Army in Our Local Police and Law Enforcement
Federal Registration Requirement of Individuals and Biometrics
Forced Mandatory Federal Public Medication (Fluoride, Childhood Vaccines, etc)
Mandatory Radiation Chamber Scanning 360 ‘naked’ x-ray Biometric measurement
Fusion Center Integrated Biometric Surveillance Camera System
Interstate Highway and Intrastate Freeway License Plate Traffic Cameras Systems
Real Time Corporate, Telecom and Financial Industry Integration of Credit Card and Cell Phone Tracking
Total Access to E communication and Activity (text, email, messages, calls, images)
DHS, TSA, Local Law Enforcement Molestation and Touching the Genitals of Our Mothers, Fathers, Wives and Children