It’s All Rigged (Open Mic Text) – Policey State Agenda 2010 (Lame Ducks Do Fly)
However, Congress Shall Make NO LAW, that violated the Fundamental Natural Rights of the Individual.
A hot mic left on during a Senate vote Tuesday 11/30/10 morning on the Food Safety Act caught a Democratic senator complaining that the process of setting the agenda during the lame-duck session is “rigged.”
Sen. Michael Bennet, D-Colo., is the Man that Stood and called the Senate’s process “rigged,” On Cspan2
“There’s Nothing about that, Because, because it’s all rigged! I mean the whole conversation is rigged… the conversion is…the fact that we don’t get a discussion before the break about what we’re going to do in the Lame Duck is just Rigged, This Stuffs Rigged.”
Lame Duck Officials Policy State legislation such as the Food Safety Modernization Act and the Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act which are now on the fast track to becoming law.
Food Safety Modernization Act
- Preclude the public’s right to grow, own, trade, transport, share, feed and eat each and every food that nature makes.
- It will more than likely make Michael Taylor (former Monsanto executive) the Food Czar.
- End U.S. sovereignty over its own food supply by forcing compliance with WTO guidelines.
- Even direct sales of food between individuals could be defined as smuggling under the language of the bill.
- Codex Alimentarius, a global system of control over food and food supplements, would control all U.S. food and supplements. Access to natural food supplements would be removed under Codex rules.
- Control of all seeds would transfer to Monsanto and other global multinationals.
- The National Animal Identification System ( NAIS ) would be enacted, forcing bio-chipping and other identification and tracking methods for all animals, whether food or pets.
- What is left of the American food system would be transferred into total control of Multinational Corporations under the guise of global governance.
Allows Total Black Box Black Listing of Websites from the Federal Bureau of Inter-Intra Electronic Virtual World Censorship. Total Control Switch Power with Impunity and Immunity, U.S. Shuts Down Web Sites in Piracy Crackdown.
From Wired: The content companies have tried suing college students. They’ve tried suing internet startups. Now they want the federal government to act as their private security agents, policing the internet for suspected pirates
From ITWorld: office workers sharing songs on iTunes could get you in trouble if the files are exposed outside the firewall, or if some of your PowerPoint Rangers are a little too free with the quotes or movie clips they use to liven up the presentations, especially if the .PPTs are distributed across the WAN or Internet to branch offices and other divisions.
“If every person has the right to defend – even by force – his person, his liberty, and his property, then it follows that a group of men have the right to organize and support a common force to protect these rights constantly. Thus the principle of collective right -–its reason for existing, its lawfulness — is based on individual right.”