Posts Tagged ‘U.N.’
Global Climate Elite and Population Control In Cancun – Propose Global Population Relocation to Green Work Zones to Fight Co2
The Global Elite scientists Announce Massive Agenda that stalled in Copenhagen, Due to Climate Data Fraud, Starting with the Renewed call for Mandatory Rationing in Developed World Consumption and Production.
Global warming is now such a serious threat to mankind that climate change experts are calling for Great Depression WWII rationing in western countries to bring down carbon emissions and limit population growth.
Global elitist environmental group The Royal Society has published a series of papers to coincide with Cancun, in which influential scientists suggest that politicians should force the population of the developed world to adhere to a system of rationing in order to stave off rising global temperatures.
Population Relocation, Re-Wilding Industrial Nations, and Social Reformation Austerity Equitization; Three Stage Plan for the World Organization and Order against Anthropogenic Climate Change:
- The first stage of vulnerability assessment and economic valuation of priority measures corresponds to the enactment of this Special Program in the 2009–2012 period, the main result of which will be the design of an integrated program of adaptation, executed progressively.
- The second stage, strengthening strategic, large-scale adaptation capacities, from 2013 to 2030, includes as priorities: attaining equilibrium between degradation/deforestation and restoration/reforestation; the adoption and implementation of sustainable agriculture and livestock production systems; the eradication of measures that encourage environmental degradation and cause GHG emissions; the implementation of relocation programs for human settlements and infrastructure in high risk areas, and the implementation of policies aimed at climate stability and sustainable development.
- The third stage, The consolidation stage, between 2030 and 2050, will result in attaining a positive balance between reforestation and deforestation, development options that ensure environmental sustainability, and a strengthened national planning system based on criteria to decarbonizes the economy and minimize vulnerability to climate change.
The United Nations Climate Change Conference taking place in Cancun, Mexico, from 29 November to 10 December 2010 Encompasses;
- The sixteenth Conference of the Parties (COP)
- The sixth Conference of The Meeting of the Parties to the Kyoto Protocol (CMP)
- The thirty-third session of the Subsidiary Body for Implementation (SBI)
- The thirty-third session of the Subsidiary Body for Scientific and Technological Advice (SBSTA)
- The fifteenth session of the AWG-KP and thirteenth session of the AWG-LCA.
Troika Meeting of Host Countries of COP 15, COP 16 and COP 17 – New York, 24 September 2010
The Governments of Denmark, Mexico and South Africa . Each hosting COP 15, COP 16 and COP 17, respectively have decided to establish a Troika that facilitates close cooperation by the three Governments on the ongoing climate change negotiations under the UNFCCC. The Troika is strongly committed to the strengthening of the international regime on climate change.