Twilight of the Republic – Under Failed Constitutional Duty to the Public
The Legislature of the United States of America has failed their constitutional duty.
They have surrendered their oath to manage trade with other nations over to the IMF.
They have surrendered their oath to secure and produce the nations currency over to the Federal Reserve Bank.
They have surrendered their oath to declare lawful war over to the Executive Branch and UN credibility.
They have surrendered their oath to over see the enforcement of government policy and institution over to Presidential Police State.
They have surrendered their oath to defend the equity, justice and local authority of the public domain over to multinational corporate special interests
They have surrendered their oath to govern, debate, propose and represent the electoral public over to the Super Congress of 13.
Indeed because of this the entire Federal Government has become nearly unrecognizable as a national government protectorate of, for and by the personal Freedom, Liberty and Justice of all.
The Federal Department of Homeland Security has destroyed the states domain, authority and jurisdiction of policing and securing the safety of the citizenry.
The idea of the Homeland, which did not exist before the world trade center was burned, has completely conquered the thought and reality of Personal Rights, Statehood, of States Rights and the United States of America.
Federalization is surrendering our national sovereignty.
It is able to do this because it has destroyed the power inherent in sovereign statehood and the fundamental natural rights of being human.
The states must each stand for their own liberty, justice and freedom, by maintaining their sovereignty, policy and enforcement.
1. Remove all preemptory government regulations of all the professions and businesses.
2. Cut taxes to the bone, when possible totally abolish them.
3. Cut all subsidies and protectionist measures.
4. Eliminate all minimum wage laws.
5. Close down all the alphabet soup agencies (a corollary of #1).
6. Sell off all government properties that do not relate to the military defense of the country.
7. Abolish the war on drugs.
8. Abolish all blue laws, everywhere (including states, counties, and municipalities).
9. Stop all non-defensive military endeavors.
10. Basically and most generally, follow the edict of the Declaration of Independence where it assigns to government the job of securing the basic rights of the citizenry.